（一）时间：2023 年 5 月 19 日-21 日
（三）参赛选手应购买个人意外伤害险，保险金额不得低于 50 万元人民币, 保证赛事期间及赛事区域有效。报到时需提供全队人员的保险单复印件。
（一）公开组比赛由组委会统一提供 15 艘珐伊 23R 帆船；青少年组比赛器材自带，如没有器材，可向组委会租用（组委会提供 20 艘 op 级帆船）。
（二）船只押金：使用组委会比赛器材需缴纳船损押金，公开组每船人民币 5000 元；青少年组每船人民币 2000 元。赛后各队移交无损船只，主办方即退还押金，如有船损按评估结算，从押金里扣除，如押金不足以弥补船损，须另外缴纳。
（五）公开组船队需自带符合 IS012402-5 或更高标准的救生衣、VHF 海事对讲机和手持 GPS。
2023 China-Central and Eastern Europe International Regatta
2023 China-CEE International Regatta has been listed in the plan of international events in China held by the General Administration of Sport this year. It is an important people-to-people diplomacy and people-to-people exchange event supported by the General Administration of Sport in 2023, and an important people-to-people exchange event of the CEEC Expo.
NOTICE OF RACE
Racing Time and Venue
(1) Time: May 19-21, 2023
(2) Venue: Dongqian Lake Southern Water Area
Racing classes and types
(1) Open group: Fareast 23R keel boat
(2) Junior group: Optimist boat
(3) Types of Racing: Course race, Round Lake race
May 19: Registration, equipment drawing, practice race, technical meeting
May 20-21: Race days
May 22: Departure
(1) The race shall be conducted in accordance with the rules defined in the 2021-2024 Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS).
(1) Open Group: The race is open to sailors (teams) from China, Central and Eastern European countries, and other invited countries. Participating teams can be national teams, club teams, or enterprise representative teams.For the Open Group, the Master must hold a local or local certificate of competency. The Organizing Committee Office will formally reply whether or not to accept the application after receiving all the application materials. If the materials submitted are incomplete or do not meet the requirements within the specified date, the application will be deemed invalid and will not be eligible for the competition, unless the Organizing Committee accepts the reasons and evidence provided by the applicant.
(2) Junior Group: Junior sailors. Sailors under 15 years old (born after 1 January 2008) are accepted to participate in the competition. Participants should have sufficient competition ability. When signing up, they should provide their sailing resumes to the organizing committee, including their training experience and competition experience.
(1) Each team in the open group shall have at least 4 sailors and no more than 6 sailors (including team leader and coach). Foreign crew members must hold a Chinese mainland entry visa to participate in the competition.
(2) Junior groups can register under individual or unit (club) name.
(3) Participants should purchase personal accident insurance, the insurance amount shall not be less than RMB 500,000, which is valid during the event and the event area. A copy of the insurance policy of the entire team is required at the time of check-in.
(4) The registration deadline is April 10, 2023. Teams that meet the registration requirements shall fill in the registration form (electronic version) and team introduction (a team text introduction of no more than 400 words). Each participating team shall download and complete the registration form. The registration form shall be signed by the captain or the leader, and the electronic version shall be sent to the designated email address with the scanned copy. All registration documents the organizing committee received after April 10th will be placed on the waiting list according to the time of receipt.
(5) Registration fees:
Registration fee must be paid after registration confirmed. (Payment account will be notified separately)
Open Group Registration Fee: RMB 3000 / team (The registration fee includes the competition package and the use of boats and equipment. Accommodation and other personal expenses are not included.)
Junior Group Registration Fee: There is no Registration fee for the Junior Group.
After the competition, the Open Group can get the transportation allowance of 3000 RMB per team from the organizing committee.
The registration fee will not be refunded if you withdraw from the race after registration. In case of force majeure or special reasons, a written application may be submitted to the organizing committee.
(6) The team to register for this race should submit the relevant registration form and information to the organizing committee
Email address: email@example.com;
Registration contact person: Fu Yiqing,+86-18758306101.
Due to limited places, registration must be officially confirmed by the organizing committee before it is valid.
Equipment for Racing
(1) The organizing committee will provide 15 Fareast 23R sailboats for the Open Group competition; junior group participants should bring their own equipment, and if they don't have any, they can rent from the organizing committee (which provides 20 Optimist sailboats).
(2) Boat Deposit: The boat damage deposit is required to use the competition equipment of the organizing committee, and the open group will pay 5000 RMB per boat and 2000RMB per boat for Junior Group. After the race, each team will hand over the non-damage boat, the organizer will refund the deposit. If there is any damage to the boat, it will be deducted from the deposit directly. If the deposit is not enough to make up for the damage, it must be paid separately.
(3) The quality of the equipment provided by the organizing committee will not be considered as a reason for compensation.
(4) The organizing committee will provide uniform boat painting and customized sails (including mainsail, jib, and spinnaker).
(5) Open Group teams can bring their own life jackets, VHF marine radios, and handheld GPS devices that meet the IS012402-5 or higher standards.
The navigation regulations will be distributed to each team during the technical meeting.
Rankings and Awards
(1) The top six teams in the Open Group will be awarded trophies and certificates, while the teams that achieved other rankings will receive certificates of completion.
(2) Cash awards will be given to the top six teams in the Open Group course race and round lake race. The rewards are as follows:
Open Group total score: 1st place-RMB 20,000, 2nd place-RMB 15,000, 3rd place-RMB 10,000, 4th place-RMB8,000, 5th place-RMB5,000, 6th place-RMB2,000;
Open Group Round Lake race: 1st place-RMB 10,000, 2nd place-RMB 8,000, 3rd place-RMB 6,000;4th place-RMB4,000, 5th place-RMB2,000, 6th place-RMB1,000;
(3)Junior groups: The top three winners will be awarded trophies and certificates, and four to eight winners will be awarded medals and certificates, as well as souvenirs.
By participating in the race, participants must bear their own risks and responsibilities in accordance with the racing rules.
The Organizing Committee shall not be responsible for casualties, personal property damage or loss that may occur before, during or after the race. If a competitor signs up for the competition, it will be deemed that his guardian knows and accepts the rules and regulations of the competition.
The referees will be selected by the Chinese Yachting Association.
Interpretation of Regulations
The organizing committee of 2023 China-Central and Eastern European International Regatta has the right to interpret the regulations.
For any unaddressed issues, please refer to the supplementary notice.
Organizing Committee of 2023 China-CEEIR